These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website Kenowit (“Website”), our applications (“Application”) or any products or services in connection with the Application/, Website/products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between Kenoxis Technologies Private Limited (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
Subscription Term And Condition
A. Subscription & Eligibility
Kenowit Subscription (the "Subscription Service") is a personalized Subscription that offers, recommends and helps you discover digital educational content created and live streamed by top educators (collectively, "Educational Content") in the category of your interest. You can access the Subscription and Educational Content, through the Kenowit website or Kenowit mobile application by subscribing to any category of your choice from the available subscription plans (“Subscription”). The Subscription will allow you access to all the courses/classes that are on-going during your Subscription Period. If you are under 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your location, you may use the Subscription only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We personalize content and features them as part of the Subscriptions, including showing you recommendations on Educational Content in the subscribed category, features and other related categories that might be of interest to you. We also endeavour to continuously improve the Subscriptions and subscription plans to improve your subscription experience.
B. Compatible devices
In order to access the live-streamed courses/classes or to download the Educational Content in the mobile application, you will need to use a personal computer, portable media player, or other device that meets the system and compatibility requirements (a "Compatible Device"). The Compatible Devices may change from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Compatible Device may depend on software or systems provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. Accordingly, devices that are Compatible Devices at one time may cease to be Compatible Devices in the future. Thus, kindly make sure that the device that you use is compatible with our system/software to avail the Subscription Service.
C. Educational content
- The Kenowit allows you to access live-streaming of Educational Content on a subscription basis in the subscripted category for viewing, for a limited period of time during the Subscription Period.
- Usage Rules:
Due to the limitations imposed on us by our Educational Content providers i.e. Educators, the Educational Content we make available to you on Kenowit are subject to restrictions on viewing access and on the length of time we make them available to you. These restrictions may change over time as we add new features, devices and content to our Subscription Service. The following are restrictions for accessing Educational Content on Kenowit:
- Live – Streaming of Education Content:
You shall get access to attend live- streamed classes/courses of the Educational Content in your subscribed category during the Subscription Period through your Web browser/mobile application through compatible Internet-connected devices.
: You shall only have option to do in-app download and the downloaded Educational Content can be viewed by you during the Subscription Period in your compatible devices. After downloading the Educational Content, you shall have access to the same for the Subscription Period only and all access to the downloaded content shall be removed on expiry or termination of your Subscription, as the case maybe.
- Viewing Period:
You can attend the live-streamed courses/classes of the Educational Content and watch and re-watch them later during your Subscription Period, by in-app downloading or streaming it, as often as you want and as long as you want provided that you have an active subscription and the viewing is within the Subscription Period or for a period of time as provided in this Agreement.
- Subscription & Payment.
You can subscribe to the category of your choice by clicking the Subscribe option and making the required payment for the subscription plan of your choice.
- Limited License to Educational Content.
Subject to payment of the Subscription fee, and your compliance with all terms of this Agreement, Kenowit and the Educator grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, limited license, during the applicable Subscription Period, to access and view and attend live-streamed classes/courses of the Educational Content in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, for personal, non-commercial, private use only. We may automatically remove you access to the Educational Content from your Compatible Device after the end of the Subscription Period or in accordance with any restriction mentioned in this Agreement.
- Availability of Subscribed Educational Content.
Educational Content will generally continue to be available to you for in app download or streaming or attending live-streamed classes/courses during the Subscription Period, as applicable, but may become unavailable due to potential Educator licensing restrictions or for other reasons, and Kenowit will not be liable to you if the Educational Content in the subscribed category becomes unavailable for further in app download or streaming. You may download and store your own copy of Educational Content on a Compatible Device authorized for such in app download so that you can view that Educational Content but the access to such in-app downloaded Educational Content shall be removed on expiry of the Subscription Period or in case of Educator licensing restriction or termination of the Subscription in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- In-App Downloading. You are granted license only for in-app download of the Educational Content in the mobile application or on such Compatible Device so permitted. Screen-casting or downloading on any other device or in any manner not permitted herein shall amount to immediate termination of Subscription along with termination of access to all downloaded Educational Content with a right to initiate appropriate legal action, at the sole discretion of Kenowit
- Quality of Streaming. The resolution and quality of the Educational Content you receive will depend on a number of factors, including the type of Compatible Device on which you are accessing the Educational Content and your bandwidth, which may increase or decrease over the course of your viewing. While we strive to provide you a high-quality viewing experience, we make no guarantee as to the resolution or quality of the Educational Content you will receive when streaming.
- General Restrictions. You may not (i) transfer, copy or display the Educational Content, except as permitted in this Agreement; (ii) sell, rent, lease, distribute, or broadcast any right to the Educational Content; (iii) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Educational Content; (iv) attempt to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any digital rights management or other content protection system used as part of the Subscription; or (v) use the Subscription or Educational Content for any commercial or illegal purpose.